BEAUTIFUL LIES, BEHIND BEAUTIFUL EYES

This was heard like in a song

When your heart got a little jump after caught by his eyes

His eyes, they’re beautiful

Always beautiful, like someone that I know by heart

I never believed in something lasts forever

But I could see it easily in you

As easy as watch movies played behind your very smiles

I never had a bad thought on anyone, neither on you

That’s why it took longer for me to realize

I was fooled, those beautiful eyes were lying

I didn’t know what kinda magic you had

To hide beautiful lies, behind those beautiful eyes

I had my hope on you

It’s big

Bigger than I ever put on any guy before

Bigger than any girl could give to you

But you never saw it existed

Then you wouldn’t see it break

That big thing is broken into little tiny pieces

And even after that, you still have those beautiful eyes

But your magic wont affect me for the second times

I’ll get up and go find a better seat and place to stay in

I’ll find and build a bigger hope and trust for someone who really deserve it

And then I’ll know, I won’t fail again

I wont fail to fall for the wrong beautiful eyes like you again

Bogor, 06 Juni 2011

Dyah Ayu Orchita

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top