GQT VS RQT


Oh crap how can I haven’t write anything about GQT vs RQT game?! D:
Well so I try to write it now XD

Before the game I was looking for a good place with superb internet connection to attend the game.
Wherever happens I should in because this would be the first official game I watch since I join HOL and GQT.
Even it would be at 3 am or I should stay awake in internet cafĂ© or somewhere I don’t care lol.

So at 6 pm November 19 I came to my office (yeah I decided to play there <<) and there was a football match between Indonesia and Vietnam that night. So I turned in my irc and stuffs before I went watched the match.
But  before I went awayish, Andrew showed up and we had little chat.
He asked if I could go play, but I said no.
Jenny and Juli both asked me if I wanted to play but I refused.
Andrew said it wasn’t showing a good character, because we were prepared for the worst game.
Yeah it is, but it’s not that.
That would be my very first official game and it was against Ravenclaw, which is the strongest team in HOL for about 6 years >>
And I was just in for about a month and half. My wpm is supahsuck and I don’t bot much enough for against RQT.
Well I bot much, but that’s not enough to go play against RQT.
Andrew kept couraging me and said good things. Like, me and Chad was on 9th/10th best player in GQT. He said (at the moment) whoever there probably wouldn’t be as good as me >>.
That was making me blushing. Supahblushed.
I don’t know why he trusted me that far anyway. I wasn’t that good.
Maybe if I am today, yeah I will go in and play against RQT I don’t care. I’ve botted much, and my wpm is increased. So that’s better that me on November 19 >>

I didn’t really remember what happened before the game.
Probably just me botted as much as I can.
People came around discussed and went back to their own room, botted.
And then Jenny announced the player for the game.
I was in. Kaiwa was in. As a Chaser together with Andrew and Laurie.
Eno and Tyler was Beaters. Juli was a Keeper. And Jenny was a Seeker.
OMFG OMFG OMFG
My hands went sweating and I was nervous. Couldn’t think and type.
I went hungry (really) and whatsoever cold.
I renicked and went to #quidditch.
RQT was there earlier and I felt small.
The rest of the GQT will stay  tune in #gqt to feed us. That’s good. Very good.
Then brooms up.
The game went on.
Two bludgers were in and Andrew was got hit.
He scored four. That was superb!
Juli did awesome job as Keeper.
And I did nothing >>
I didn’t score. I didn’t dodge Bludgers.
I didn’t help Andrew answer a question.
Bad. Bad. Bad.
We lost 90 to 300.
Jenny got the snitch which was awesome!
And Juli got MVP \o/
Everyone did a good job, really.
But not me. Not Kaiwa.
Kaiwa didn’t do anything.

I know that was a very hard game.
I know RQT was incredibly fast.
But I really hope I can answer atleast one.
Or I could do dodge.
Or feed someone.
Or …

Ah, and Andrew got GQT MVP from Jenny too!
He deserved it.
Juli too.
They were awesome.

The next game is Slytherin.
I don’t know if they’ll be easy or hard.
And I think no one will put me in as well.
Chad is around and she’s better than me :D
She’ll do the great job if Jenny lets her in. I know that.
But IF they let me in, I’ll do the hardest work of mine for GQT.
That’s why I bot a lot these days.
I try to pay my lost to my self and GQT.
And I wont do that such a shame thing again next time.
I’ll be a good player :D

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top