When I was younger, I pretty much didn't have many things that I wanted.
I was a realist, still a realist.
But now I believe about things, dreams, wishes, desires, and if I really work on them, they could really come true. Which I didn't, back when I was a teenager.
Silly, I know.
I have a great and truly inspiring coworker.
She's much older and I love learning everything from her.
And one about the wishing bit she told her was that everything we wished, hoped, wanted, even though we didn't really work on it, could come true.
Even it's in weeks, months, years, but it will eventually come true.
And that changed my point of view in big ways.
In my previous post I told about how my previous dreams all came true.
And now I basically left with no dreams lol.
Well, I still want to continue my education.
But this silly me still doesn't know what I want to be.
I would love to have a bakery or nice bookshop someday.
So I would probably need to take a baking course.
Other than that, I, sure, know I want to live abroad someday.
England, precisely. But anywhere English country, really.
But that's most unlikely to happen in any close time.
Unless, of course, if God said so.
And the other day, I had this light chat with my friend, Sam.
She lives in US and had lived in London, as well France.
I told her I would love to visit London someday, and she said she wouldn't let me visit London without her.
Then I think that it could really happen.
I mean, in my young age. Not in 10 years later or so.
I could really start saving my money and see if God gives me a way.
So other than taking baking course, live abroad, and visit London, I have one other big dreams: buying a nice house.
I'm not an out person. I spend most of my free times at home. Sitting in front of my laptop, watching movies, reading books, listening to music, watching concert videos, or writing a blog post, sometimes.
I go out only when I need to, like seeing friends, buying stuffs, eating, or seeing movies.
So I really want to have a nice house.
Not a big one, no, I don't quite a fan of big house. They kinda scare me lol.
Just a nice one. Comfy one.
And those are my new dreams.
Are you supposed to have big dreams when you're 22?
I think so.
When you have your own income, you've seen, heard, experienced more things than when you were a teenager, I think you're supposed to have bigger dreams.
But big things come with big responsibilities.
You know what?
I'm ready for them.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
What's This?
If you expect to find useful articles here, please skip this blog.
This is Chita's personal blog in which she writes anything she wants, most of times in her imperfect English and sometimes in her supposed-to-be-good Indonesian.
And,
Please don't take personally anything I wrote here :)
It's Me!
Currently reading
Search This Blog
Labels
Life
Chita
Things I Love
Favorite
Thoughts
Challenge
Sucks
Love
Fams
Doctor Who
TV
Bands
Random
Quotes
Song
2012
Pictures
Kaiwa
HOL
2013
Friends
Anime
Birthdays
College
Annuals
Future
Quidditch
SQL
2014
2015
2016
Father
Instagram
Poetry
TWA
YouTube
YouTube Videos
2017
2020
GQT
Movies
RQT
Ravenclaw
Videos
2010
2011
2019
Briefcase
Concert
Dad
Disney
FCVR
Fine Days
Foods
Gryffindor
Live
Lyrics
Music
2018
2023
Fangirl
General
Singer
2009
2021
Farewell
Gie
Health
Holidays
Jazz
Morning
Mother
Music Videos
Neverland
Reading
SwaggerJagger
Wishes
blabbering
poems





0 comments:
Post a Comment