THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOON

Everybody has a personality.
Some of them are blessed with two.
I'm a young woman; I'm secretive, moody, over expecting, underestimate, overestimate, impatient, talk a lot, sensitive, and naive.
But I grow the other part of me, the manly-er side of me.
It makes me logical, cold, solitaire, playful, ignorant, silly, trustful, and open-minded.
In one side, I love black and white.
I think there's only two things in this world, it's either black or white.
Grey is nonsense. Grey is fake. Grey is confusing. Grey can't be trusted. Grey is unreliable.
But the other side of me says that everything in this world is grey.
There's no good and bad. There's no you and me. There's no love and hate. There's no yes or no.
Everything is inbetween. Everything is uncertainty. Everything is relative.
I love good result. Who doesn't?
And my ego doesn't care about the process as long as it has good result.
But my other side says process is more important than the result.
No matter how good the result is, if you don't earn it right, you don't have it.
In one side, I'm a person who has big ego, who can't live without privacy, who enjoy travels alone, who doesn't give a damn about what other people think, who never trust anyone, who builds tall blue wall around me and let no one come in.
But in the fact is I'm a fragile, broken, care, sensitive, lonely person who trust people from the very first second we meet, until they screw up, someday later, and I would be down in a cold Arctic hole.
There are always, always two sides of me.
I don't know if later I would just have one.
If one day I could pick the best one and be the best of me. Well I hope I could.
Some people probably think I have extreme mood swing.
I beg to differ.
I call this a disorder personality.
Your attitude reflects how I act towards you.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

intereting ..

Back
to top