Friendship is the strongest magic.
That's HOL motto.
Like Missa said a while ago about me, for me HOL isn't about just Harry Potter stuffs, quidditch, houses, classes, but it's all about friendship.
The site is based on fiction, we've never met people who are in there.
But it's real. The feelings are real.
When someone who I thought was my friend talked ugly behind my back, I was really hurt.
When group of friends I hold very dearly torn apart, my heart really broke too.
It was real.
HOL is pretty much dead now.
Best people are leaving, and I'm sad.
No, I'm not sad because people are leaving.
I'm sad because there is not much in HOL that could be reasons to stay.
I'm only in my third year now. Still a baby.
I had a very good start as a newbie, got good friends, who some turned out to be not good at all.
But it was actually the way to the better life.
Being beaten up, left alone, talked behind, I was found by the better, much better group of friends.
They healed my wounds, teach me to stand up when people expect us to get down, show me how real friends should be.
My second year, it was, really one of the best times of my life.
But sadly, it only lasted for a year.
People leave and life goes on.
I understand that.
I also know that I won't be able to hold them back.
It's just upsetting.
The friendship was pure gold.
I hope it will last long.
I really want to keep them forever as my friends.
And I'm just scared that once they leave, it will never be the same again.
because so far, it isn't.
This is why I'm scared of future.
This is why I hold my past so very very dear.
Because it's easier to stay with good memories than to get up making the new ones.





0 comments:
Post a Comment