My 15th remembrance of 25th April.
God.
It's been so damn long, hasn't it?!
And for the first time ever I can't go visit him or even send him some prayers because of the monsteration.
Later I'll shower you with many prayers though, Papa. No worries!
If there's time when I need to discuss with Papa the most, probably is today. Or lately, at least.
My youngest brother is going to college soon. And I feel like Papa would give his best thought about it.
And there are many thoughts that I can't share with anyone. But I know with Papa I would be able to put them into words.
Aaaaaah shit.
I just got all tearing up again.
I promised that I would take it easy this year.
It's been 15 years and it's about time to make peace with Papa's death.
But it's not easy, isn't it?
Well, okay.
So.
Happy 15th D-day to my superhero, superman, teacher, personal guardian angel, leader, soldier, lover, my very own Daddy.
I love you forever and ever and after.
Until I see you again, Papa :)





1 comments:
uda lama juga ya
kirim doa, cita
Post a Comment