I'm not in love with you.
I'm in love with your smile.
The one that is still there even anyone else's is not.
The one that is still there even anyone else's is not.
I'm in love with your kindness.
That you freely give to everyone, makes you the kindest person I've ever known.
That you freely give to everyone, makes you the kindest person I've ever known.
I'm in love with your gentle touch.
The way your fingers folded my umbrella. I told you, you were better at that than me, right?
The way your fingers folded my umbrella. I told you, you were better at that than me, right?
I'm in love with your good will.
And you said that I should have it too. I will.
And you said that I should have it too. I will.
I'm in love with your heart. The one of many things of yours that is better than mine.
I'm in love with your eyes.
Even when it was 4 am and we haven't slept at all.
Even when it was 4 am and we haven't slept at all.
I'm in love with the way you speak.
God, I wish I could speak like that.
God, I wish I could speak like that.
I'm in love with your mind.
You straighten my bent mind and show me the simplest way of everything.
You straighten my bent mind and show me the simplest way of everything.
I'm not in love with the whole of you.
Only all of the parts of you.
Only all of the parts of you.





0 comments:
Post a Comment