C FOR CRAZY; C FOR CHITA; PART II

Just to make it worse, I'm writing this crazy stuffs about me PART II \o/
You can read the first post here. But if you don't want to, that works for me too.

11. Secretly loves racing cars
I love racing cars, fast cars, TV shows about cars... even though I never quite understand about automotive. But if I could choose, I wouldn't want to own them. Good looking racing cars are not for me to own, they're just too beautiful. Besides, I can't ride them fast enough to make a difference :P
Mini Cooper is my most fave car. I also love Audi and Ferrari. But I don't like Lamborghini. I love modern-classic cars, SUV, and jeep. I LOVE big cars!

12. Doesn't like mirror
I never met someone who is quite like me in this, I don't like mirror. Or seeing myself in a mirror. I don't have certain reason nor can explain why. I look at the mirror only when really necessary. I'm not that girl who checks herself every time she passes a mirror. I admit it that this is weird, but I just doesn't like mirror.

13. Loves stuffed animals
When I say it out loud, I do feel like a teenager haha. But I really do love stuffed animals. I constantly check out the toys stores for cute ones. Sometimes I also buy non-animals ones. I have Paddington Bear. I also have a few action figures. If action figures are not THAT expensive, I think I would've bought lots of them as well!

14. Loves languages
I was taught English before I went to kindergarten (thank you, Daddy!) so maybe that took big part about this perk I have. The second language I learnt was Japanese. I bought a book, got a dictionary from my aunt, and tried to remember as many words as I could. I still can count until 10 in Japanese now. Then I studied French at school. About one year ago, I signed up for a Dutch class in Erasmus. I haven't continued to next level though. Currently I'm interested on learning Gaelic.
But don't get me wrong, I also love Indonesian traditional languages, especially Javanese and Sundanese <3

15. Loves Germans
I don't even know where to start, but I do love Germans people and I can't explain why XD

16. Obsessed with time-traveling (stories)
Maybe because at first I wanted to do it my self, specifically to stop my father from dead. That was back when I was younger, of course. As I grew up, I enjoy it a lot as stories. Then I knew Doctor Who (which all about time-traveling) and obsessed even more. Especially in the episode where Rose Tyler traveled back in time to try rescue her father from a car accident which killed him (related much?). Also because time-traveling has any story impossible. And now, even though I really like the idea of time-traveling, I hope it won't come true. Because, oh, the mess it could cause ><

17. Never regrets
At first, it was only words to live by: regret nothing. But then I realized that it's true. Don't regret anything that has happened. Just don't. It will stop you to step up, step forward, and move on. Besides, it's already happened and unless you have a time machine, you can't do much about that.
Not everything I've done was perfect. Heck, they were even FAR from perfect. But I don't regret anything, not even my mistakes. Because when I made mistakes, the only thing I could do about that is to learn from it. Nothing else. And I'm a big believer that everything happened for reasons!

18. Has good sense of smell
It's just so weird and can get really wild sometimes and makes me feel like a dog.
The good side is I always try to make my room (and myself too!) smells good :)

19. Loves documentary movies
Especially the good ones. Thank God we have European who ace in the making documentary movies. I really love them. Good documentary movies show that good and interesting stories don't always happen in human's imagination, but they also happen somewhere. The last documentary movies I watched was African Cats (2011) which made me cry, laugh, and scared. And I was watching big cats!

20. Loves vanilla smell
I'm wearing vanilla extract as perfume. And The Body Shop's Madagascan Vanilla perfume. Some people said it made me smell like a cake. What should I say? I do want to smell like a cake!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top