Because then i would be a woman.
And I wish someday He will let me be a mom.
Being a mom, even I dont know what it really feels, is a very great feeling.
Share your body with another little body who came just like miracle.
Gamble with your life to let another body to live.
Being a super-maximum security 24 /7 for that little body for years.
I think that's not easy at all.
And my mom, just like that.
I know she gets up in the middle of the night just for make sure that her children are sleep well. With no mosquito sucks their blood. With their blankets placed where they supposed to be.
My mom is a really good mom, and good friend.
She is like my elder sister.
I love her so much.
She is my life.
I apologize for not being a good daughter, Mom.
For not stay with you.
For not being a daughter that you want me to.
But I always try to make you proud.
I always try to be a good daughter.
And not make you cry :)
And if someday i will be a mom, i'll try to be as good as you. Or better, if that's possible.
I will be my children's mom, sister, and friend like you do.
And you will be the coolest grandma in the world hahaha.
I love you, Mom.
Even we just meet maybe three times in a year, i know that i love you more than any women in the world.
Thanks for being the reason why i should live my life after my world leaved me :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment