It's almost been ELEVEN years!
Yes, eleven. ELEVEN. 11.
But it's still the same like a day without him.
It's like he just gone yesterday.
In front of me, just both of us.
Me cried out loud begging God to not take him away.
And people brought him.
Then everybody came to my house, asked me to prepare anything.
Brought me to play game, try to not make me sad.
I knew that my dad had gone.
I didnt cry.
I just saw my mom cried.
I just saw everybody cried and hugged me.
And cried over my dad.
When he brought to the graveyard, i didnt come.
I sat in the second floor of my grandma's house and cried.
Cried and asked God, 'why do You take away my dad, God?'
And then my cousins came to me.
We cried.
Then i woke up in the next morning.
No dad. No him who always says 'good morning' to me.
No dad. No him who always pick me up at 12 on Friday.
No dad. No him who always says 'good night' to me.
No dad. No him who always super-excited celebrated my birthday haha.
No dad. No him who always with me rode vespa around town.
No dad. No my father. No the man i love the most in the whole wide world.
He was my world.
And he is gone.
I lost my world.
I dont have any world.
But i still have life.
That's my mom.





0 comments:
Post a Comment