I once was that kind of person who lives for the weekend. Loathe Mondays. And only be thankful when it's Friday.
Then I thought, how unlucky I am if I spend my whole productive life being that kind of person.
I don't want it.
I want to be a person who lives everyday. Who doesn't hate Monday. Who enjoys the working days, even maybe can't be as much as the weekends. Who doesn't wait until Friday to have fun.
Weekend has only two days a week while weekdays has five days a week. Roughly, we will only live for 30% of our lives if we only live for the weekend.
How sad is that life?
To always enjoy life is not easy.
Even imagining it is not easy.
But we can do it if we focus on the positive things, doesn't matter how small it is.
When you woke up late then stuck in a heavy traffic, you almost can't see a positive thing. But if you can't do anything about it, then don't stress it.
Okay, I know some people are like to stress over things. Over small things. Over things they don't have a power on.
Me too.
But now I'm trying to stress only when I can do something about it.
I stress when I'm late and I feel like I don't walk fast enough. Then I run.
I stress when I have many things to do. But try to cut it off when it's finished.
Even though I didn't do well enough. Or feel like I didn't do well.
But once it's finished, my stress won't help anything.
I have realized that stressing over something that happened in the past won't change the result. Even though sometimes, not stressing about things feel wrong. And if the result is not well, it's because we don't stress enough about it.
Believe me, I know that feeling.
It needs process.
But I believe we can get there eventually.
Not stressing about things.
Always enjoy our days.
Trying to see the positive on everything.
But, like someone once said:
One day or day one, you decide
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
What's This?
If you expect to find useful articles here, please skip this blog.
This is Chita's personal blog in which she writes anything she wants, most of times in her imperfect English and sometimes in her supposed-to-be-good Indonesian.
And,
Please don't take personally anything I wrote here :)
It's Me!
Currently reading
Search This Blog
Labels
Life
Chita
Things I Love
Favorite
Thoughts
Challenge
Sucks
Love
Fams
Doctor Who
TV
Bands
Random
Quotes
Song
2012
Pictures
Kaiwa
HOL
2013
Friends
Anime
Birthdays
College
Annuals
Future
Quidditch
SQL
2014
2015
2016
Father
Instagram
Poetry
TWA
YouTube
YouTube Videos
2017
2020
GQT
Movies
RQT
Ravenclaw
Videos
2010
2011
2019
Briefcase
Concert
Dad
Disney
FCVR
Fine Days
Foods
Gryffindor
Live
Lyrics
Music
2018
2023
Fangirl
General
Singer
2009
2021
Farewell
Gie
Health
Holidays
Jazz
Morning
Mother
Music Videos
Neverland
Reading
SwaggerJagger
Wishes
blabbering
poems





0 comments:
Post a Comment