1. What does your ideal day look like?
Sleep well. Wake up early. Sunny with some clouds. And know what's in the plate for the day.
2. What did you want to be when you were younger?
An animal vet. I love animals :)
3. Who are you most inspired by? Why?
Andrea Sachs of The Devil Wears Prada. When I watched the movie, that was the first time I found out the job that I wanted. And now I'm doing it... my dream job!
4. Who would you love to meet? What would you ask?
It's probably a boring answer. My Dad. I just want to know how he is and whether I've made him happy with the life I'm currently in.
5. What habit would you most like to break? What habit would you most like to start?
Oversleep. Getting up early is really hard for me, even though I know that it's good for us and so many great things happen when the world is still half asleep.
6. Think of a person you truly admire. What qualities do you like about that person?
He's hard working. And genuinely kind.
7. How do you like to relax?
Long walking. Or sleeping.
8. When was the last time you did something you were afraid of?
I worry about anything but afraid very little.
9. What are you most proud of?
My logic. My empathy. My sense to understand another people.
10. What are you most afraid of?
Not knowing. Then I fear of the future.
11. If life stopped today, what would you regret not doing?
Spending more time with my Mom
12. Who would you like to connect (or reconnect with)? Why?
Honestly, I'm very curious about Taylor Swift's personality. I think we can get along very well and be good friends.
13. What qualities do you admire in others?
Patience. I lack of it but really trying hard.
14. What practical skills do you wish you had?
Good cooking skill!
15. Imagine you're in your 90s. What memories would you like to have? What stories do you want to tell?
I want to look back seeing that I was happy spending all my years and have no regrets. Even though bad times were there, but it made me stronger instead. That I had good friends and people around me. That I had good jobs and loved them. That those years were worth.
16. What is your favorite book/movie/song? Why?
I really like Flying Without Wing by Westlife. The lyrics is so beautiful and shows that love can be found everywhere and everyone has it their own way.
17. If you could make one change in the world, what would it be?
World peace.
18. What do you love to do for, or give to others (not an object - something from you personally)?
I'd like to listen to their stories or problem or vision. We can share thoughts. I'll sit or walk for hours with them for that session.
19. What excites you?
A fully booked day!
20. What do you wish you did more of?
Traveling. Not in terms visiting touristy place. But more of experiencing new things. Go to remote area. Having mind-blowing conversation with local people. Absorbing nature. Hiking. Those kinds of traveling.
21. Pretend money is no object. What would you do?
Educating my self. By reading books, by attending courses, by signing up for schools, by traveling, by discussing with other people.
22. What area of your life, right now, makes you feel the best? Which area makes you feel the worst? Why?
Best is my work life. I have my dream job. Working in a good company. My boss is really kind. My colleagues are nice.
Worst is the social life outside work. I'm bad at keeping in touch with people I no longer see in daily basis.
23. Let's jump forward a year. What would you like to have achieved in the past year?
In one year, I want to have a studying in uni to look forward to. Other than that, I just want to do really, really well in my job and grow there.
24. What piece of advice would you give to five year old you? Sixteen year old you? Twenty-one year old you? Right now?
To five year old me: You're going to face the hardest year ever in your life but you'll do just fine. You are stronger than you thought you were. You will survive and do well.
To sixteen year old me: High school might not be the best years in your life and that's OKAY. You'll achieve more than just having a group of friends and they won't matter as much once you graduate.
To twenty-one year old me: Keep learning. Always be helpful. Be patient. Observe. Pay attention to anything. Be happy. Your life is still long and will get better.
25. How do you want to be remembered in life?
As a dependable and trustworthy person.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
What's This?
If you expect to find useful articles here, please skip this blog.
This is Chita's personal blog in which she writes anything she wants, most of times in her imperfect English and sometimes in her supposed-to-be-good Indonesian.
And,
Please don't take personally anything I wrote here :)
It's Me!
Currently reading
Search This Blog
Labels
Life
Chita
Things I Love
Favorite
Thoughts
Challenge
Sucks
Love
Fams
Doctor Who
TV
Bands
Random
Quotes
Song
2012
Pictures
Kaiwa
HOL
2013
Friends
Anime
Birthdays
College
Annuals
Future
Quidditch
SQL
2014
2015
2016
Father
Instagram
Poetry
TWA
YouTube
YouTube Videos
2017
2020
GQT
Movies
RQT
Ravenclaw
Videos
2010
2011
2019
Briefcase
Concert
Dad
Disney
FCVR
Fine Days
Foods
Gryffindor
Live
Lyrics
Music
2018
2023
Fangirl
General
Singer
2009
2021
Farewell
Gie
Health
Holidays
Jazz
Morning
Mother
Music Videos
Neverland
Reading
SwaggerJagger
Wishes
blabbering
poems





0 comments:
Post a Comment