In once, I thought to write something about Momsen vs Miley BUT I thought that’s lame, stupid.
You cant tell which one’s better, orange or apple.
You cant tell which colour is neutral, black or white.
You cant tell which one is better, because two person is a different person.
God is creative. He wont create person imitate one another.
So, I wont write that stupid versus thing.
I just want to write about Taylor Michel Momsen.
She is Jenny Humphrey in Gossip Girl series.
She is the vocalist of The Pretty Reckless band.
She is Taylor Momsen.
People judge her because she acts and dresses older than she should be.
Then the last, because of she showed off her boobs on stage, people screw on her.
And I don’t know where the start was, people compared her with Miley Cyrus.
Some say, Miley is better than Momsen.
Some say, ‘why do people call Miley slut because she wore shorts and let Momsen go?’
Some say, Momsen is jealous with Miley because Hannah Montana role went through Miley.
I don’t know who is better or worse.
I know Momsen dresses like a bitch. Lingeries, wild, sexy, and so on.
But Momsen has a very good voice, body postures (tall, skinny, hot, blonde), and her fashion is good!
Why do people call Miley slut? No idea.
Maybe because Miley started her career as a good-girl Hannah Montana.
With the purity ring, daddy's sweet heart, happy family, and Disney’s number one girl.
When she started to dress and acted different, people judge her.
Momsen started with a good-girl role.
But not in Disney and not in a teen series.
She hit world with her Jenny Humphrey role in Gossip Girl.
A good girl goes bad in not-really-teen-series.
About jealousy, oh PLEASE!
Momsen got Jenny Humphrey in Gossip Girl, with co-star Chace Crawford, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, and others. Wore designers’ clothes, kissed hot guys, be one of upper-east siders.
Will she jealous of Hannah Montana with co-stars Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment. Wore girly-colourful dresses, sang and danced, and held concerts in the name of Hannah Montana?
I don’t think so.
Momsen acts and does what she wants to do.
She doesn’t think about people thinks of her.
She has good songs and people love it.
Miley is just trying to leave Hannah Montana image with her new wardrobe.
Err, don’t you think lately Miley dresses as wild as Momsen?
And last, if you think Momsen isn’t a good role-model for girls, she already knew it and she said that SHE DOESN’T WANT TO BE A ROLE MODEL FOR TEEN GIRL.
So, leave the bitch or you’ll love her.









0 comments:
Post a Comment