STUPID HABIT

I have habits.
Of course. People who live their lives have that.
But now i wanna talk about a habit who sometimes get me into trouble.
Not a real trouble, just people always think there's something wrong with me if i do this habit.
My habit is lock my self in my room.

Well, i dont lock because my room doesnt have lock.
Years ago, yes.
But then because people worry and angry, they moved mo to a room with no lock.

Why do i lock my self like that?
What do i do?
Doesnt that boring, stay in room all day like that?

My room has no tv or even radio.
My current phone isnt a multimedia.
I just tweet once today.
Then? What do i do?

I'm the type of person who enjoy spending time alone.
I call it, i'm bestfriend with my self.
And i need a day with my bestfriend after days with people.
Sometimes i re-remember what happened so far (maybe that's why i remember moments) by laying on the bed or floor.
Sometimes i open old books and magazines.
I need to know where i put things.

I dont think my habit is bad.
Really.
I mean, some of my friends' mom think if their daughters stay at home and dont go hang out too often.
Well, i do.
Besides i dont do anything reckless in my room.
I dont have autism or depression and cry.
No, i dont do that.
I just stay in my room.
This is my refreshing and i need refreshing once for a while.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top