I THANK YOU :)

For 2012, I'm thankful for lots of things, lots of people I'm with, achievements I earned, and new things I've experienced.

For HOL.
For Allison Sullivan
For Sam, Amys, Kayla, Poki, Alaia, Rorey, RQT.
For those who supported me when I thought I was really alone.
For Quidditch, it's the first time I knew what my fave sport is.
For Summer 2012. For the very first time I could appreciated the time of summer.

For Doctor Who & Sherlock. For giving me lots of pleasure I almost barely had.
For movies I loved. Which gave me lessons without experiencing them.

For my job, my colleagues, my boss, for every rupiah they paid, for every overtime I had.
With those money I could bought things I needed, I could give a little help to few people, I could give smiles to some.

For my laptop, phone, internet, the blogs I run, every point & bean I've earned in HOL, every question I answered in bots and quidditch games, and every contest I was in.
For Cinderella & The Stepsisters team. Thanks for experiencing being in second place with me. It was awesome! Thanks Sophia and Nathan.

Special for Fathia Rezqy.
Thank you for staying in my life and not run away.
Even when I was being a jerk, pushing and rejecting people away.
Thanks for caring, accepting, and understanding me - while no one did.
For the laughs and the smiles, the craziness, the foods, the stupid conversation we had.
I hope I can have you in life forever.

Another special for Sam and Ravenclaw Quidditch Team.
Thank you, thanks a million times for accepting me, the lost lion, a lonely squib, an eagle-wanna be, to become a small part of the family.
Thanks for never asked "Who are you and why are you in our room?"
You didn't know how much that was meant to me.

And the top of all,
Thanks for God, my only one savior of my life.
Who still lets me live and alive, breathe, being healthy, and having the complete body of mine still until today.
Who never stopped giving me another chances even I wasted them away.
Who made a precious life and good path for me even I always doubt on them.
Thanks for every single thing I never realized it was Him all along.

Thank you.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Anonymous said...


thanks for sharing your good movies
fufufu

Back
to top