Tenth.
"Allons-y!"
"Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger."
"You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords."
Why him?
He was the first Doctor I watched.
I love his eyes - shows the pain and the loneliness he's been through.
I love that he didn't give the second chance - because I don't too.
I love that he could be looked young and old at the same time.
I love his accent.
I love the way he hugged.
I love that he burnt up the sun just to say goodbye.
I love Eleven too.
He's cocky and adorable.
But Ten is more, more Time Lord that Eleven.
And he's always be my Doctor.
Thank you, David Tennant, to play it really well.







0 comments:
Post a Comment