Rose Tyler.
"He took me away from home in his magical machine. He showed me the whole of time and space. I thought it would never end."
"He's a man in a suit, kind of tall, thin... great hair. REALLY great hair."
"Peter Alan Tyler, my Dad. The most wonderful man in the world. Died the 7th of November, 1987"
Why her?
Because she's a lot like me.
She came along with Nine at first because he had Tardis - promised her not only space, but also time. So she wished to be able to change the past, let her father live. Which I WOULD do the same, if I had the chance meeting anyone who have a time machine.
Smart, fearless, brave, but kind-hearted young woman. No wonder Ten said once, "Rose'd know" when he was stuck with his mind.
I love Amy Pond and Rory Williams, but I choose her.
Rose Tyler, the defender of the universe.








1 comments:
she is charming
Post a Comment